Join us on the patio for live music every Sunday starting on June 7th! We will also have an appetizer and pizza menu so come hungry! Our Sunday hours will be 1-6:30pm. Food available 1-5pm. Music from 2-5pm.
While we have a lot of open space, for the protection of you and our employees, we have rules we must follow to stay in compliance with the State of Nebraska Health Directive Measures. They have the authority to shut us down if we aren’t in compliance so we hope you will help us make these small adjustments so we can all relax and enjoy the afternoon! So how does it work?
1. Our appetizer and pizza menu will be available from 1 – 5 pm along with our great craft beer, wine and cocktail selections. Soda and bottled water will also be available for purchase. Outside food and drinks are NOT ALLOWED.
2. Maximum of eight (8) individuals in a group. Children of ANY AGE count towards your group of 8.
3. There will be plenty of room in the grass for other seating, so bring your lawn chairs to have handy if all tables and chairs on our patio are occupied. Please consider adhering to the recommended six (6) foot social distancing guideline when choosing a location for your chairs.
4. IDs will be checked upon arrival so please have those handy!
5. Please come inside to order your food and beverages, using social distancing practices. Masks are recommended while you are up and walking about. You are welcome to remove them once you are seated.
6. Parents with children must keep them within their table/spot. Children will not be allowed to run around and at all times, must maintain social distancing from our other guests. Please accompany them if they enter the building to use the restrooms.
Thanks and see you there!