Join us on the patio for live music every Sunday starting on June 7th! We will also have an appetizer and pizza menu so come hungry! Our Sunday hours will be 1-6:30pm. Food available 1-5pm. Music from 2-5pm.
While we have a lot of open space, for the protection of you and our employees, we have rules we must follow to stay in compliance with the State of Nebraska Health Directive Measures. They have the authority to shut us down if we aren’t in compliance so we hope you will help us make these small adjustments so we can all relax and enjoy the afternoon! So how does it work?
1. Our appetizer and pizza menu will be available from 1 – 5 pm along with our great craft beer, wine and cocktail selections. Soda and bottled water will also be available for purchase. Outside food and drinks are NOT ALLOWED.
2. Maximum of eight (8) individuals in a group. Children of ANY AGE count towards your group of 8.
3. There will be plenty of room in the grass for other seating, so bring your lawn chairs to have handy if all tables and chairs on our patio are occupied. Please consider adhering to the recommended six (6) foot social distancing guideline when choosing a location for your chairs.
4. IDs will be checked upon arrival so please have those handy!
5. Please come inside to order your food and beverages, using social distancing practices. Masks are recommended while you are up and walking about. You are welcome to remove them once you are seated.
6. Parents with children must keep them within their table/spot. Children will not be allowed to run around and at all times, must maintain social distancing from our other guests. Please accompany them if they enter the building to use the restrooms.
Thanks and see you there!
Funny Name … Fun Time!
***DATE CHANGE*** Due to CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19, the run has been moved to Saturday, June 27, 2020. Please follow the event facebook page to keep up to date!
The Jiggle Butt Run is a 5K run/walk that is a way to get together with girlfriends for a little bit of exercise and a lot of FUN! Along with friends from Arlington who founded the event, Rhonda (Tennant) Dunn and Bobbi Tennant have been hosting this run at SchillingBridge Winery for the last 7 years.
This 5K run/walk promotes fitness, well-being, and a healthy attitude for women of all ages and abilities. It is an occasion for celebrating community and camaraderie. Proceeds from this event will benefit the Pawnee County Medical Foundation in order to preserve the excellent health facilities in our area.
Whether you want to jiggle, wiggle, or just giggle, grab your sisters, mothers, grandmothers, daughters, and friends and register for the 5K Jiggle Butt Run, the One-Mile Wiggle Butt Run, or the 5K Run/Walk Team Category! Prizes will be awarded to the largest number of team members, the most-spirited team name, costumes, and the overall spirit for the day! Lunch menu will be available after the race. Register with the link below!
15th annual Adult Easter Egg Hunt
Our SchillingBridge Family has been working hard to do our part to keep our communities safe from the spread of the COVID-19 outbreak. Yesterday, the CDC released a new recommendation to cancel or postpone all in-person events that consist of 10 people or more. This recommendation encompasses both our March 29th Egg Stuffing party as well as our 15th annual 21 & over Vineyard Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for April 4, 2020. Because of the new CDC recommendations, we have decided to POSTPONE both the Egg stuffing and Easter Egg Hunt until a later date. This decision is being made out of an abundance of caution to ensure that we are doing what is needed to keep everyone healthy. While the risk in Nebraska still remains low, this situation is changing very quickly. Keep checking in with us on Facebook and through our emails for both events when we find a new date!
Sunday, April 12th we are closed in observance of Easter
Sunday, May 10th we are closed in observance of Mother’s Day
Sunday, June 21st we are closed in observance of Father’s Day
Saturday, July 4th we are closed in observance of Independence Day
Thursday, November 26th we are closed in observance of Thanksgiving
Friday, December 25th we are closed in observance of Christmas Day
Friday, January 1st we are closed for New Year’s Day